Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Well Brykens teeth have come in a little bit strange !!
He finally got teeth @ 8 - 9 months old in this order:
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
I really couldn't have asked for a better baby!
He goes with me to work everyday and he is so content to be where ever I put him. He's a great sleeper!! Bryken always smiles, At everyone no matter who you are if you look at him he will smile at you!
He's very calm! He never cries! Bryken is simply perfect and I'm so thankful to have him in my life.
Monday, February 28, 2011
I have contemplated my choices more carefully lately, mostly because I understand the consequences of my choices affecting other people.
My choices affect others, and in fact many times affect the outcome of others lives!
I am speaking primarily about my children. As a mother, and as woman, I have a responsibility and a role. My children are the choices, that have brought me the ABSOLUTE most JOY, I could ever, or would ever experience in life. My purpose in life, is to give my children, the love, and time that they DESERVE. I know that the world is full of turmoil, and evil. Many women, and men are being taken captive by being passive, and having apathy for the ways of the world.
But I just want to say with unbridled passion that I know my role. I am truly grateful for it.
My children have been placed in my home, where I need to love them, teach them, and protect them! spending time with my children is the most important thing that I can do as a mother!
The choices I made in the past were all based in selfishness of what will make ME happy. As a adolescent, I didn't care wether my choices affected others, because I was very selfish! I was also very blinded to the truth. I had not search the scriptures for truth. I had not applied my life with the true course that it should have taken.
So today I will do better. I will align my choices with what I know will ultimately bring me the greatest True Joy and happiness. Which is not of the world.
I feel as though I need to stand up for what I believe. In our world today, too many women are choosing the way of the world. It breaks my heart to see the needs of children not being taken into consideration. I am not perfect and I don't have the capability to be perfect. I am certainly not the perfect mother either. My children can attest to that. But I do care that my choices, affect them. I also care that they know that I believe in them, and that they are truly what bring me joy. Of which I could never have known if not for them.
The best choice I have made in my entire life was made recently when I decided to stay home with my children instead of working. To be able to teach, them and nurture them in my home. I only wish I had come to this conclusion earlier. But sooner is better than later.
I hope that I will be able to make better choices in my life, and realize that free agency is a gift, that I should consider each time I make a choice good or bad.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Other than that I am justing going to try each day to be a better wife, mother, and friend!
So the year of 2010 has come and gone, and I decided to look back on the events & highlights of the year:
1. Lots and Lots of doctors appointments leading up to the birth of our baby boy!
Bryken. He has filled our home with his HAPPY HAPPY spirit!
2. Going to Supercross is SLC! I was super pregnant and I seriously thought I was going to go into labor with all the Walking, walking walking we were doing but I was fine with it! We took Titan, Victoria, and two of our nephews Chance, & Jaxon. It ended up snowing and raining, and it was freezing Cold.... But non the less it was so much fun! @ 11:00 we ended up stopping at Denny's to eat dinner before the long drive home, and we got to see one of the racers there. so that was pretty neat too.
3. Going to the Michael Buble Concert in SLC! Loved this so so so so much, He is my favorite singer so watching him live was great!! Such an amazing entertainer. Plus every time were in UTAH we have to eat at Tepanyaki which if you know me. I am in love with food! so that was great.
4. Braden & I celebrated our 6th Anniversary!!! WOW I know this is crazy. We really didn't do much but....... the important thing is that we are In love, Happy, and Healthy!
5.Camping, I can't leave this out we always have so much fun on memorial & labor day weekends camping, and I think we even fit in a few weekend camping trips with just us too! Titan loves getting to ride his motorbike, so any moment he has the opportunity, he is doing that! This year for memorial was different than previous years, because the entire Killian Family ( my mother-in-laws family) got together so we had a big crowd, and there was a lot of kids running around! It was Great!
6. Our Children are Growing!! Victoria Turned 8 this year and was baptized! Now no one is aware of this but with the invitations, I accidentally got her name wrong the first time, so after I got all the invites printed, well I had to redo all of them! Incidentally it just proves yet again how incredibly filled my mind is! (I'm being too nice on myself, really I'm just loosing my mind) For her 8th birthday I took her and 4 of my nieces to Idaho Falls, we had dinner, went to a hotel and they swam all night!, and then we went skating the next morning. I hope it is a year she will cherish and remember!