Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last bunch of happenenings..

Titans Christmas Program
(he has all his songs memorized and I was so proud :)

Victoria

Charity & Victoria

I was having alittle bit of fun with them :)

My Sweet Baby Boy!

Getting ready to leave to go to Victoria's Baptism

Aww...

My Little Hunk at work with me.  ( This is his favorite spot)

I talked Shawnie into taking me to eat Sushi... She is a seasoned sushi pro.  I on the other hand, have alot of practice still.  It was delicious!


Braden before going in to surgery

Our last fun trip before it got real cold!  

Titan loved watching all the buffalo, and old faithful.

Victoria at dinner for her B-Day

Just getting out of Surgery...  I didn't think I WOULD SURVIVE>
So glad his tonsils are out, and his nose is all fixed.... Life is Good..... :)

How Tender... no but seriously they both look so content. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment