Sunday, September 19, 2010

1st day of Preschool..... Say WHAT????

So I have been a "little" :)  Behind on blogging.... when I first started in July I had decided I would try to keep up just by doing a post each week!  That way it wouldn't interfere with my time!  I didn't want to do one more thing that I felt I needed to keep up on.  But today as I was "catching up" on our important happenings the last couple of months I realized, just how blessed I am!  Our Family has grown so much in the last 4 years since Titan was born!  I am so thankful for eternal families and the knowledge that I have!  I can't wait for the what the future brings.



OH TITAN.... It was his first day of preschool on the 7th, and it was soooo hard for me!


Titan has 2 cousins that are in the SAME class as him,  and I was VERY fearful for his teacher, having these three little boys together.  But she did separate them!  And it has actually been very GREAT for Titan because he has opened up a bit more than normal, because he's usually pretty shy :).  

Titan . Cole . Jacob

On There first day of School they learned about Our Solar System!  He got to take a flashlight!  and He couldn't stop talking about all the planets!!  









The next week he was learning about the letter "A" and learning to CUT with scissors!  
He has truly Loved getting up each morning, getting himself dressed in his "school clothes"!  He has grown up!  and It just means that I am getting older :(  




1 comment:

  1. No, Brittany, you're not getting THAT much older But these moments in your life sure do pull on your heart strings. We never want our babies to grow up!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! Jeanie

    ReplyDelete